Have you ever felt like you had to be Super-Mom. You know pick the kids up at daycare, cook, clean, do the laundry, shopping and bath time all after working an 8-10 hour day? If that is you well you know where I am coming from. Especially when I do all that then Jarrid and I coupon to try and save money on a monthly basis.
As the girls get older I find that it is harder then the days when they were younger. Kailia use to take more naps, and Annalysia played quietly by herself. Now it is full on daycare both girls running, screaming and laughing 🙂 Not that I mind, or any mother would mind having her wonderful kids playing merrily around her while she does her “Super-Mom” duties.
I know allot of you have followed our blog since we started it. Jarrid had a great idea to teach people everything he learned about saving and coupon from his Mom who learned from her her Mom and Grandmother. Then it involved into more and we took on a lifestyle blog. All the things we do. recipes that are made by family members or myself. Reviews, DIY, and just life tips. I thank everyone who continues to stick with us. I promise you better things are still yet to come.
Since our youngest, Kailia, was born it seems like I spend more time being a Mom, and Jarrid has picked up more hours at work. As you know children are not free, lol 😉 It is a mixed blessing that our babies are growing up, but also it is finally allowing more time to get back to the basics of blogging and saving.
Now here is just a little tip on a DIY Body scrub that can help you relax when you finally get alone time in the bathroom for more then two minutes 🙂
Strawberry Body Scrub by Bea:
Magic Strawberry Scrub Ingredients:
- 4 – Large ripe strawberries ( Need them soft for this mix)
- 3 tbsp. of Coconut Oil (Can substitute with olive oil)
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
How to make the mix:
- Cut tops of the strawberries off.
- In a bowl mash the strawberries with a fork until they have a “paste” look to them.
- Next add the sugar to the strawberries, mix well.
- Then add the coconut oil last.
- Mix all ingredients until very well blended.
- It should have a “paste-like” consistency.
- If mixture appears too have too much liquid, just add 1/4 Cup more sugar.
- If your mixture seems too gritty from the sugar just add a bit more coconut oil 1/2 tsp at a time.
- At Bath time just apply the mixture to your body.
- Massage into skin for a few minutes.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Towel blot dry, do not rub your skin.
- Then apply your favorite lotion – Say good-bye to your ashy skin 😉
Note: always be careful with any scrubs when using in bath or shower if they contain oils & butters. Also, sometimes strawberries can stain. If that happens just rub in hand sanitizer on spot. Wait a minute or two and it should be good as new, if not just repeat.
Thanks for reading out blog! Come back for more Mom moments and tips.
Much Love – Bea!
This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By clicking through on these offers, you are helping to support this site. Thank You, Krazy Coupon Club!!
Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE
Check out my page on Facebook! “Like” the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB