My Review on Ageless Derma:
So eventually it happens to all of us. We start to get a little older and some fine lines start to appear. As women (some men too) start to panic that with the lines on our face we suddenly need a cane and a rocking chair, which is not true at all but it does fall in line with the way most older adults thought process tends to wonder. So we starting looking for hair dye, age spot and wrinkle removers. When I got a chance to review Ageless Derma I decided to give it a try. Ageless Derma is a Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
So my routine started about a month ago, I have to admit I don’t have may wrinkles but I am always looking for products to keep my skin health and smooth, kind of like a preventative method for aging. Every night after cleansing my face, I apply one – two “pumps” of the Ageless Derma cream to my face. Start at the forehead and working my way down. Now my skin is super sensitive, and I had no reaction, rash or itchy feeling at all. It’s a very light weight, non-greasy lotion that absorbs into your skin quickly. The scent is also light and not over powering. Also, it didn’t clog my pores, which is always a huge consideration of if I will buy a product again. The jar that the cream is in is actually a “pump” container just push down on the white circle on top and the perfect amount dispenses, no messing with globs from a jar that the top screws off and you are forced to jam you finger in which usually results in getting to much and wasting some.
Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream incorporates an apple stem cell extract called PhytoCellTec that has demonstrated 100% effectiveness in measurably reducing facial wrinkles.
Even celebrities, who have access to any skincare product they wish, depend upon PhytoCellTec to maintain their luminous complexions. According to Vogue magazine, film stars such as Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Helen Mirren all enjoy the dazzling results of using the apple stem cell extract. They, along with Jennifer Lopez and Michelle Obama, have the glowing, captivating allure that we all desire.
This is the information I found on Ageless Derma’s website:
- Protect and revitalize your skin from the signs of aging
- Eliminates the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the firmness and elasticity of skin
- Removes crow’s feet
- Re-energizes skin for a smoother, firmer and younger look
Here is what I think:
- This product does seem to revitalize your skin. It makes it feel softer and the appearance of the skin is brighter.
- The two lines I do have seemed to virtually fade. I can still slightly see them but they are not as noticeable as they were prior to using Ageless Derma’s Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
- There was no doubt that the elasticity of my skin was revived. My skin tends to get dry in the cooler weather. That did not happen using Ageless Derma.
- My skin is smoother, and and the part of skin under my chin has definitely firmed up.
My overall review expectations of this product is an A+. It definitely held up to its claims on their website, and I would recommend anyone who has wrinkles to give this product a try!
The pricing is resonable on AgelessDerma.com, this cream retails $65 + free shipping!!! On all domestic orders ONLY.
Follow Ageless Derma:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By clicking through on these offers, you are helping to support this site. Thank You, Krazy Coupon Club!!
Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE
Check out my page on Facebook! “Like” the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB