Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I was given the product below for the purpose of this review. However, all opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received.
I have water bottles but I never have own a Infuser Water Bottle. So when I had a chance to do a review for Great Gear Shop on their Infuser Water Bottle I was excited to give it a try. As soon as the package arrived (and it was shipped here fast!) I opened it and decided to make a awesome fresh fruit infused drink. If you are like me and try to watch what you eat and drink, so that you can lead a healthier lifestyle then you made the right choice if you buy one of these great Infuser Water Bottles from Great Gear Shop.
Flavored water is a wonderful alternative to syrupy sodas filled with all those harmful preservatives. Now with the Infused water bottle you can have a drink that is as good for you as plain water. Did you know that water is great for skin elasticity? I can’t tell you the amount of people I met who dislike drinking water, and even sometimes I will by pass it for something with more flavor! Now I don’t have to worry any longer because I have my Infuser Water Bottle from Great Gear Shop!
Best of all, I no longer have to spend an outrageous amount of money on flavored water that is filled with artificial sweetners. This bottle comes with a locking flip top. It is big enough to carry with you but still can easily fit in a larger purse or bag, and you will have no problem putting it in a cup holder in your vehicle. If you do not like fruity type drinks then go ahead and add vegetable, herbs like mint and more! This Infuser water bottle is super versatile.
I have to be honest I made a Blueberry and Kiwi Infused water and I did use one sweet and low and I honestly could not believe how incredibly delicious it was. I am hooked on my Infuser Water Bottle from Great Gear, and I am sure if you purchase one you will be too!
This is a $23.95 + shipping product
- Ripe fruit produces more flavor
- Overripe fruit releases nutrients faster
- Thinner slices infuses faster
- Slightly Mashing berries releases more flavor
- Shaking the bottle starts the infusion process
- Ice cold water numbs your taste buds and you will taste less flavor
- Hard fruit(Apples) takes 1-2 hours for a robust flavor
- Soft fruit(strawberries) will produce subtle flavor just by shaking the bottle
- Using boiling water will melt your bottle (trust me I have tried it).
- Cloudy fruit juices with fruit pulp provide better nourishment than clear fruit juices that had their pulp removed through filtering. Researchers have found with respect to pear juice to be even more important. With pulp removed, pear juices were determined to lose up to 40% of their total phenolic phytonutrients, and have significantly lower antioxidant capacity. “Cloudy” pear juices (technically called “high turbidity” juices) are a superior juice type in terms of nutrient content, as well as, antioxidant benefits.
- Ginger has an Asian tradition of being very effective in alleviating symptoms of gastrointestinal distress. In herbal medicine, ginger is regarded as an excellent carminative (a substance which promotes the elimination of intestinal gas) and intestinal spasmolytic (a substance which relaxes and soothes the intestinal tract). Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds, and direct anti-inflammatory effects.
- Pears skins contains at least three to four times as many phenolic phytonutrients as the flesh. These phytonutrients include antioxidant, anti-inflammatory flavonoids, and potentially anti-cancer phytonutrients like cinnamic acids.
For this campaign we kindly request the following three steps for participation:
1) Please include the Amazon Product link within your blog so that your readers can readily click to find our product and purchase if they are so inclined.
2) Per Amazon guidelines, blogger reviews are completely allowed provided there is no compensation other than the free product provided. Don’t forget, Amazon TOS requires you to disclose if you’ve recieved this product for Free.
Where to buy the Infuser Water Bottles by Great Gear:
My Final Thoughts:
I LOVE this Infuser Water Bottle I received from Great Gear you can add Apple, Lemon, Strawberries, Raspberries, Cucumber, Mint, Melon, Orange into the infuser and have a delicious natural water treat! Like I mentioned above the Blueberry & Kiwi is my favorite. This is definitely a way to help keep you hydrated and it will save you money because you no longer have to buy the small bottles of “fruit flavored water” with artificial sweeteners. I give this a 5 start review!!
Who wants delicious RECIPES for the water bottle?? Just look below 😉
Prep-time: 3 Minutes
- 2-3 lemon slices
- 5-6 raspberries
- 1-2 mint leaves (optional)
- Put fruit in the infuser sleeve
- Add still or sparkling water
- Shake it a few times
- Let set for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy !
Pear & Ginger Cloudy SlimmerPrep Time: 3 miniutesInfusion Time: 15- 30 MinutesIngredients
- 2-3 pear slices with skin on placed in the sleeve, or 1/2 pear or more in the bottle bottom
- 1 teaspoon of coarse chopped Ginger (or 2-3 thin slices) in the sleeve
- To taste add Agave natural sweetener (about a tbsp)Directions1. Put fruit in the infuser sleeve.2. Add still or sparkling water.3. Shake, Shake, Shake with a little oomph 🙂4. Let set for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.5. Enjoy !When finished, simply add more water and repeat steps 3,4, and 5.Your refills will get more cloudy, which is normal. When you refill your bottle the 2nd time, the infusion time with be less because the the fruit flesh has already started to breakdown, causing the saturated water to become cloudy. This is a good thing, because much of the nutrients from the pear is in the skin and pulp.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclosure: Great Gear Shop provided me with a Infuser Water Bottle for review, no other form of compensation was given. The product was given to facilitate my review. Regardless, of receiving this product for free all opinions are 100% my own. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products that I think are worth sharing on my site. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.
For questions, or to have your product featured on Krazy Coupon Club you can email KCC at Krazycouponclub@gmail.com
Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE
Check out my page on Facebook! “Like” the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB